Communicating EU welcomes contributions on issues related, but not limited to the issues of:
- Pro or anti-European discourse
- Rule of Law
- Future of the European project
Abstracts can be submitted through our online registration page until the 15th of November 2018.
Abstracts should be written in English and contain a clear outline of the argument, theoretical framework, and, where applicable, methodology and results. The maximum length of individual abstracts is 500 words.
Abstracts will be published in the Abstract Book of the conference.
Full papers (optional) will be published in a post-conference collective volume which will also be available online.
- Submission system opens: 15 September 2018
- Submission of abstracts: 30 November 2018
- Notification of Acceptance: rolling notifications
- End of Early Bird Registration Fee: 15 November 2018
- Deadline for submission of the full papers (optional, post-conference): 30 January 2019